Benefit

Gift Sets

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My 8 year old

Is it me or do eight year olds just ask hundreds of questions.....in one night when he's suppose to be asleep he's either asking alot of questions or asking for a glass of water !!
Anyway while I was surfing this afternoon I did get to check out Victorias secret and I was able to purchase this special they had 3 sweaters and a scarf for $30.00. I will post some pics when I get the items. I also checked out forever 21 even though I can only fit into maybe 10% of what they carry I really love looking at the accessories, I love crosses and they had some nice ones I'm going to have to take the plunge and buy some I think. I started feeling really old while I was on there because they had these t-shirts with RUN DMC on them!!!

No comments: