Benefit

Gift Sets

Monday, December 7, 2009

Raining like cats and dogs!!



Today it was pouring all day long!! By the time I left work at 5pm I thought for sure I was going to have a helluva time making it to my son's daycare by 6:30. But surprise it only took 45 minutes!! Probably because some people got smart and left work early trying not to deal with the crazy rain during rush hour.




Well it wasn't a total bust, I received and email from Sephora.com that I had an e-certificate for $15 off of $35!! Oh yeah , I was going to try and find something to buy because everybody knows there is no such thing as owning too much make up!! I went to slickdeals.com first to see if there were any other deals and I found out that you didn't have to spend $35.00, what?!! Even better !! I bought the Cargo Glossbox,it was $15.00 I used the e-certificate and I found a free shipping code and tadaaa!!!! I paid $1.46 now I can afford that. I'll do a review once I receive it.

No comments: