Benefit

Gift Sets

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Few More Days Until Chrsitmas !!

It's Sunday and the weather here in Southern Cali was in the 80's clear and sunny, even though everywhere else especially on the east coast its been snowing. I really miss the snow when I lived in Manhattan, N.Y.C but I think I like the weather here too!!

I think I'm finished with all my Christmas shopping !! YESSS!! Today I went to Burlington and bought a shirt and jeans for my boyfriends son and when I got home I ordered a PSP game called Star Wars Battle Front from http://www.amazon.com/ for one of my nieces for $19.99 plus I had a $5.oo e certificate from swag bucks.





I posted some more pictures of the Cargo glosses I recieved to show you how skinny they are ! They are a Chrismtas gift so I can't test them but I will make sure to ask my friend if she like them or not .

These are the sweaters I ordered from http://www.victoriassecret.com/ . They were only $10 a piece and I also received the free scarf in the picture. I paid a total of $34.00!!
The two kits above I ordered from bliss and Mario Badescu . The bliss one is going to be a gift but the Mario one I will be doing a review on in the next few weeks.

No comments: