Benefit

Gift Sets

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday and STILL RAINING!!!


Today me and my son got up at 7am, ok well actually I was asleep and my son decided it was time for BOTH of us to get up!! So we cleaned the house got ourselves ready and went out in the rain to run some errands. We went to the Dollar Tree first I usually buy cleaning products from there because there the same brand names I buy from the regular store like comet, ajax etc.


While we were there I notice in the toy section the had a golf club and a tennis racket that was compatible to the Nintendo WII. Ok I had to buy them just to see if they worked!!

After the Dollar Tree we went to Didi's Discount looking for a hat and gloves for Caleb(my son) because he was going to be in a Christmas show later during the week. They didn't have any but they had 2 really nice shirts that Caleb liked that were $4.99 a piece! I also bought a Star Wars set of the characters which I've seen at TRU for about $29.99 it was marked down to $10.00.


Then we went to Walmart and bought a few groceries and a charger for Caleb's Nintendo Dsi , hat and gloves. By the time we came out it was POURING RAIN.


After settling in I decided to try and do some more Christmas shopping online. I found out that Bliss was having a sale with an additional $10 off of $25 with free shipping I posted a picture. I'll do a review of the products when I receive them.

No comments: