Benefit

Gift Sets

Monday, November 30, 2009

CYBER MONDAY FASHION AND MAKEUP DEALS

Well today was totally dead at work. I did check out some of the sales on line for you guessed it makeup and clothing. Since I didn't have a lot of dinero this is what I did purchase:
from sephora.com Philosophy Grace Me With a Kiss mini kits for $5.00 I bought 2. I also bought 2 sets of Benefits lust duster trios -in each set there are three loose mineral eyeshadows. And I'll be honest half the reason I bought them was because of the names of the shadows: moon doggie,big daddy,gogo in one kit and snow bunny, nugget and goldilocks in the other. they were $10.00 a set so I spent $30 and got freeshipping .
From Bebe there was a $10 off a minimum of $10 also with free shipping I decided to buy their nailpolish in grey and one of their lip glosses and ended paying $5.49 !! I will post some pictures when I recieve them.

No comments: