Benefit

Gift Sets

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Websites for Makeup and Clothing Deals!!


I thought I would post a few of my favorite websites for deals, steals and coupons for makeup, clothing and a few other things.


The first one would have to be slick deals they are FABULOUS!!
If you want to find the best deals on line or in stores they are really good. Everything from appliances to makeup,clothing, electronics and even couponing and grocery shopping.

The next two are makeup sites:


beauty crunch they have brand name popular cosmetics at a discounted price and beauty ticket also has brand name cosmetics at a discounted price.

Then there is of course Amazon . I love that site because you can practically buy anything on the site.  If you  register with them every time you sign in they show you items that they think you would be interested in. They also have hourly deals called lightening deals. This Christmas I bought several Nintendo Wii and DSI games for my son. I also bought a Konad nail kit for my boyfriends daughter.
 
PS6Q3KG2CF2S










No comments: