Benefit

Gift Sets

Friday, January 1, 2010

More on the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners



When I posted the pics of the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners I only showed one that I wore which was the black called Zero. I decided to posts some more pics with the color swatches on my hand and one of the colors on my eyes, the color I'm wearing is called Crash.

The colors from top to bottom are: Midnight Cowboy the glitter eyeliner, Crash, Gunmetal, Underground, and Zero.







Here are the colors: the glitter one didn't go on smoothly so I don't know about how that one is going to go on when I try it....
The other ones went on smoothly with no problem.










This is the color Crash, I like it but I think when I try it again I'm going to try it with maybe different shades of purple eyeshadow. Zero is my favorite so far. 

No comments: