Benefit

Gift Sets

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fabulous Friday Shopping

I went shopping today and was able to score some nice deals. I went to New York and Company because they were having a 60% off sale and bought 4 sweaters, 2 long sleeve shirts and a black belt. Everything I purchased was 60% off and I had a coupon for $40 off $90.00 so I ended up paying $63.48 !! I love a good deal! They also gave me a coupon for an additional 30% off through the 25th of January, if you get a chance check out there sale. I posted some pics of what I bought below.



Next I went to Express and they were having a 60% off sale with and additional 20% I only bought one thing. A gray and black animal print shrug. I posted a pic but it definitely looks better on.

Also when you go to Express always remember to check your reciept because I had a part that said if I gave my feedback via a website I would get 15% off my next purchase.

I also went to Bare Escentuals because I had seen there sale online but I didn't want to pay the shipping. They were having the same sale in the store. I bought a set of Buxom Babes Lip Polishes. I luv, luv, luv their lip polishes.


The colors are form left to right :Merry -a very pretty shimmery beige color, Hope which is white in the bottle but very shimmery but pinkish at the same time, Holly-gold shimmer, and Joy- very pretty soft berry. They all smell soooo good!! Love the colors and that this line of lip polishes plumps your lips!!
The next stop was a store called Classic, never heard of the store before but the clothes were cute and inexpensive. I bought a pair of skinny jeans for $17.89 and a black cardigan for $14.89!!


Then last but not least I bought a stationary bike.....I know terrible right? Well I have to do something , I like to eat so I guess I have to do something awful...EXCERCISE!!!! I will post a pic a little later of what I look like my measurements and how much I weigh (GULP) and then my progress using the bike .

No comments: