Benefit

Gift Sets

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Fashion

I've been receiving emails about whats going to be in fashion  for 2010, so I thought I would post a few of the things I liked, stores and prices:

Iddeli
what is ideeli:


ideeli is the first members-only shopping community in the U.S. They offer limited-time sale events that feature the most sought-after brands in fashion, home and beauty -- at up to 80% off. Membership is by invitation only and there is no fee to join. Now that part about invitation only I actually registered and then just had to wait until they sent me an email which was a few days later.



Designer accessories, apparel, home goods at up to 80% off

Fabulous weekly giveaways

Invite your friends and get $25 for each friend who buys

how it works:

New brands are featured each day at up to 80% off. All events start at 11AM EST. Sales last 36 hours, or until items are sold out. They also have weekly giveaways. They have a surprise start time and last 7 hours (in most cases).  Members are notified by email, SMS, facebook and twitter each time a new sale starts.
'
Today the were showing a line called erge



This is a starburst hoodie it comes in berry and white , I usually dont like hoodies but these looked really different and at $25.00 each  I thought they were a steal!!

Another site that I really like and I get emails from is Hautlook.  Today they were having a sale on a line called AndyTheAnh here are a few of the items that caught my eye.




The shoulder strap jacket is $116.60 and the pants are $39.60.
The dress (luv it!!) is $61.60
the vest is $48.49
If your interested  there is a link on the left hand side of my blog and you can register to receive emails from them if your interested.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sneak peak at Victoria's Secret Spring 2010
I only liked two things so far, the drop waist dress was $78.00 now it's on sale for $59.00 and the terry smock jumpsuit is $45.50.  There also having there semi-annual sale on bras and lingerie so check it out if you get a chance.




No comments: