Benefit

Gift Sets

Friday, January 1, 2010

Boots

Ok ......I've crossed over to the dark side.... Everyone that knows me knows I wear heels, I'm a heel wearing hoochie. When I was pregnant I wore heels the entire time, even though my friends kept asking me was I crazy?! to put some flats on! So my boyfriend asked me what I wanted and I said boots, all my boots have heels :) so we went to Charlotte Russe and they were having a sale, buy one pair of shoes or boots and get the second one 1/2 off. He bought me two pairs, I'll admit they don't look like much in the pictures but on there actually cute in a casual I think I'ma snowbunny in 70 degree whether in Souther Cali way.I'll posts some pics of myself wearing them when I find some skinny jeans or leggings that I like that don't make me look crazy.


No comments: