Benefit

Gift Sets

Friday, November 26, 2010

A NEW BLOG

Hello Everyone,
I hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving :) I just wanted to let everyone know that I started another blog.
I am still going to have this one for makeup,fashion, shopping etc...
the other one is for saving money on the things you buy and using coupons for everything from grocery shopping to shopping for clothes, cosmetics all that good stuff!
 I have been using coupons about 2 years and It's worth it to me, there are alot of purchases I have made in the 2 years that have been free or for pennies on the dollar. If your interested take a look and sign up:)
the url is Boricua on a Budget . Or you can join the email group I created for the blog , under google groups and they are called Money Saving Wrecking Crew :). If you have any questions feel free to let me know .

No comments: