Benefit

Gift Sets

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stila Road to Radiance Travel Girl Palette

I saw a review on this and I really wanted to try it !! I went to Stila because you can only order it online but the shipping was $7.95 which kinda kills the deal. But after searching online I found Zappos has it and they have FREE SHIPPING !! I went ahead an ordered it, when I receive it I will post pics! Below is a pic and a description of the palette.








stila travel girl palettes- road to radiance across the USA ($65 VALUE)




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brought to you FIRST on stilacosmetics.com!



Introducing the limited edition Stila Girl Travel Palettes! Follow the five stila girls as they travel across the world and get five complete looks (launching each month through December).



The first of the series is Road to Radiance Across the USA inspired by Kylie's road trip across the US!



This cute, collectable palette includes:



Four Eye Shadows:

- Snow Bunny (shimmery champagne)

- Southern Belle (mauve)

- Valley Girl (pink)

- City Chick (alloy)



Convertible Color:

- Hibiscus



Each palette is ONLY $10, a $65 VALUE! Collect all Five (check back next month for the new palette!)

No comments: