Benefit

Gift Sets

Monday, May 17, 2010

New York and Company, Charlotte Russe and Burlington Coat Factory





This weekend I went to Burlington Coat factory but I didn't find any clothing, I know thats crazy right ? But I found this
It's a french memo board ,I was watching a video on you tube about organizing your jewelry the person used one of these.  You can also use a picture frame the same way.

Here's what my jewelry looks like right now


I know its messy !

Um yea I couldn't fit it all in the jewelry box lol!

I posted one of the videos but there are so many more with good ideas!




I'll post a picture after it's organized.

I also went to New York and Company to use my gift cards from my bday , thanks you Yvette, Vivianna and Tracy !! They were having a 40% off sale with and additional 15% off!

This grey shirt look terrible on the hanger but when I tried it on it looked really nice , I think I'm going to go back and get it in white to wear ove rmy bathing suit. It was  $9.95.


It has ties on each side you can adjust.




This last pic is a closeup of the black shirt in the above pic. I think the white shirt was $5.95 and the black one was $9.95.

I also went to Charlotte Russe and H & M  Derek bought me some jewelry. At Charlotte Russe it was 2 for $8.00.


No comments: